Monday, September 5, 2016

New Blog Header

Assalammualaikum guys :)

Once again, I already changed my blog header. Can you see it ? I want to make it look simple as it can be because what I saw on my previous header, it look quite messy and to much going on. So, I decided to change to the simple one (perhaps). I don't know why I'm sharing this, maybe I just get too excited about it. Besides, peoples can easily saw it if I changing my blog header, so what's the point I post this entry ? Hmmmmm, still blurry. 


Previous header


Latest header


And I don't know how many times I'd already changed my blog header. Hahahaha. Well, I guess it's a good thing for me because it makes me became more creative and innovative. At the same time, the blog will look new and fresh. Yes, we need freshness to motivate ourself, isn't it ? Besides, maybe  it will motivate other too (hopefully). I think that's all I want to say (actually I'm stuck). Okay then, see you guys around. Good bye for now.

2 comments :

  1. header dlu pun kemas. cuma yg skrng lg simple. but both cun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha. really ? by the way, thank you syra :)

      Delete